Na světě je nový firmware s označením "4.3.6.0867".
Odkazy pro stažení poslední verze firmware QTS jsou uvedeny níže a brzy bude možné toto stáhnout i v sekci "Centrum stahování".
Modified the file download and update settings for the China region.
- To learn more about NAS models that support the TR-004/TR-002, see the Compatibility List at https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility-expansion
- To use a TR-004/TR-002 external RAID enclosure to expand NAS storage space, the enclosure must have exactly one external RAID group. Individual disks cannot be used to expand NAS space.
- To ensure system functionality, after updating QTS to 4.3.6, please also update Container Station to 1.9 in App Center before enabling QVR Pro.
- The RADVD service previously did not have an outgoing interface. Please reconfigure the RADVD service after upgrading.
- Due to security concerns, support for "Wi-Fi ad-hoc mode" has been removed.
- This QTS update changes the file system of the system partition to ext4 for ARM-based models with Annapurna Labs processors. For data security reasons, you are not able to downgrade QTS to a previous version after this update.
Affected models: TS-131P, TS-231P, TS-431P, TS-531P, TS-231+, TS-431+, TS-231P2, TS-431P2, TS-431X, TS-431X2, TS-531X, TS-831X, TS-1231XU-RP, TS-1231XU, TS-831XU-RP, TS-831XU, TS-431XU-RP, TS-431XU, TS-431XeU, and TS-1635.
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- When QTS 4.3.x is installed on NAS models running on 64-bit Intel and AMD processors, some applications may not be supported. To check if installed apps on your NAS are compatible with QTS 4.3.x, download the QTS 64-bit compatibility tool and install it on your current QTS build. (https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/CF64_0.1-1114.qpkg.zip)
- Below are the kernel versions for NAS models that are supported by QTS 4.3.6:
Kernel 3.10.20: TS-128, TS-228
Kernel 3.2.26: TS-x31, TS-x31U
Kernel 3.4.6: TS-x69, TS-x69U, TS-x69L
Kernel 4.2.8: all other models supported by QTS 4.3.6
- Due to the limitations of future kernel updates, QTS 4.3.6 is the final available QTS update for the following NAS models: TS-EC1679U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1679U-RP, TS-1679U-RP, TS-EC1279U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1279U-RP, TS-1279U-RP, TS-1079 Pro, TS-EC879U-RP, TS-879U-RP, TS-1270U-RP, TS-870U-RP, TS-470U-RP, TS-470U-SP, TS-879 Pro, TVS-870, TS-870 Pro, TS-870, TVS-670, TS-670 Pro, TS-670, TVS-470, TS-470 Pro, and TS-470.
- Due to the limitations of non-expandable memory capacity and 32-bit processor architecture, starting from QTS 4.3.6, the TS-128 and TS-228 no longer support Container Station and all the dependent applications, including Notes Station 3, Qcontactz, QcalAgent, AWS Greengrass, and QIoT Suite Lite.
Storage & Snapshot
- Added support for the QNAP TR-002 External RAID Enclosure.
Network and Virtual Switch
- Added support for QNA-T310G1T / QNA-T310G1S.
- When a TR-002 external RAID enclosure is connected to a USB 3.1 Gen2 port on the NAS, the bus type incorrectly appears as USB 3.0 in the QTS UI. This is a UI problem only, data will actually be transferred at USB 3.1 Gen2 speeds.
- When data is being transferred to or from a QNAP external RAID enclosure, changes to the status of a degraded RAID group might not be visible immediately in Storage & Snapshots.
- When an external RAID group is in degraded mode its read/write performance will be greatly reduced.
- A failed external RAID group may have the status "Unknown" instead of "Failed".
- Fixed an improper access control vulnerability in Helpdesk (CVE-2018-0728).
- Fixed a remote code execution vulnerability in Netatalk (CVE-2018-1160).
- Fixed a command injection vulnerability in Music Station (CVE-2018-0729).
- Users could not configure SATA SSDs as spare disks for storage pools created with QM2 SSDs.
- Thunderbolt devices would not be automatically reconnected after users updated QTS.
- Users could not upload files to File Station after changing the policy for duplicate file names.
- Transferring files to the NAS via SMB would cause the memory usage to increase abnormally.
- File Station could not correctly display the colors of IIQ raw images.
- Network & Virtual Switch would display incorrect adapter names after users migrated disks to another NAS.
- Snapshot Replica could not function normally when the source and destination NAS device names began with a number.
- Notification Center would occasionally display a blank and undeletable Facebook Messenger username after users completed device pairing.
- Storage & Snapshots would incorrectly display the Secure Erase option for PCIe M.2 SSDs.
- Certain Network & Virtual Switch processes would sometimes cause high CPU usage.
- Control Panel could not display correct domain group information after users joined the NAS to the JumpCloud LDAP.
- QTS would incorrectly display SSD Profiling Tool as "SSDLaboratory" in notification messages.
- Users could not start the NAS using Wake-on-LAN after disabling and then enabling the EuP mode.
- After users disabled IPv6 for a port trunking group, IPv6 would still remain enabled.
- Storage & Snapshots would display Seagate IronWolf Health Management (IHM) test results even for disks that were not supported by IHM.
- Network & Virtual Switch could not correctly display the IP address or the status of a port trunking group when DHCP was enabled.
- Users sometimes could not create files when accessing the NAS from macOS via Thunderbolt.
- Users could not create SSD cache using the SSD installed in the Slot 5 on the TS-531P.
- Users could not delete folders or files that had long paths.
- Network & Virtual Switch could not correctly display the IP address list when users reserved a large number of IP addresses.
- Downgrading QTS from 4.3.6 to 4.3.4 would cause errors in the Qtier storage pool settings.
- Users occasionally could not delete files from shared folders mounted on macOS.
- Snapshot Replica jobs would stop running when users unlocked an encrypted shared folder.
- Files uploaded via File Station would have incomplete access permission settings.
- Network & Virtual Switch could not display the DHCP server list when users reserved multiple IP addresses.
- The NAS sometimes could not enter disk standby mode after users enabled LDAP.
- DDNS service could not update the NAS WAN IP address after users signed in to myQNAPcloud and then changed the region settings.
- Photo Station could not create thumbnails for certain photos.
- Users could not create VMDK files on iSCSI LUNs after users updated QTS to 4.3.6.
- RAID migration from RAID 5 to RAID 6 was slower than expected.
- Certain domain controller process would cause high CPU usage.
Odkazy ke stažení nového FW:
Kód: Vybrat vše