Na světě je nový firmware s označením "4.3.5.0756".
Stažení poslední verze firmware QTS je nyní možné jako vždy v sekci "Centrum stahování
- To ensure system functionality, after updating QTS to 4.3.5, please also update Container Station to 1.9 in App Center before enabling QVR Pro.
- The RADVD service previously did not have an outgoing interface. Please reconfigure the RADVD service after upgrading.
- Due to security concerns, support for "Wi-Fi ad-hoc mode" has been removed.
- This QTS update changes the file system of the system partition to ext4 for ARM-based models with Annapurna Labs processors. For data security reasons, you are not able to downgrade QTS to a previous version after this update.
Affected models: TS-131P, TS-231P, TS-431P, TS-531P, TS-231+, TS-431+, TS-231P2, TS-431P2, TS-431X, TS-431X2, TS-531X, TS-831X, TS-1231XU-RP, TS-1231XU, TS-831XU-RP, TS-831XU, TS-431XU-RP, TS-431XU, TS-431XeU, and TS-1635.
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- When QTS 4.3.x is installed on NAS models running on 64-bit Intel and AMD processors, some applications may not be supported. To check if installed apps on your NAS are compatible with QTS 4.3.x, download the QTS 64-bit compatibility tool and install it on your current QTS build. (https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/CF64_0.1-1114.qpkg.zip
- Below are the kernel versions for NAS models that are supported by QTS 4.3.5:
Kernel 3.10.20: TS-128, TS-228
Kernel 3.2.26: TS-x31, TS-x31U
Kernel 3.4.6: TS-x69, TS-x69U, TS-x69L
Kernel 4.2.8: all other models supported by QTS 4.3.5
- Due to the limitations of future kernel updates, QTS 4.3.5 is the final available QTS update for the following NAS models: TS-EC1679U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1679U-RP, TS-1679U-RP, TS-EC1279U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1279U-RP, TS-1279U-RP, TS-1079 Pro, TS-EC879U-RP, TS-879U-RP, TS-1270U-RP, TS-870U-RP, TS-470U-RP, TS-470U-SP, TS-879 Pro, TVS-870, TS-870 Pro, TS-870, TVS-670, TS-670 Pro, TS-670, TVS-470, TS-470 Pro, and TS-470.
- Due to the limitations of non-expandable memory capacity and 32-bit processor architecture, starting from QTS 4.3.5, the TS-128 and TS-228 no longer support Container Station and all the dependent applications, including Notes Station 3, Qcontactz, QcalAgent, AWS Greengrass, and QIoT Suite Lite.Fixed Issues
- Fixed a command injection vulnerability in Media Library (CVE-2018-14746).
- Fixed a null pointer dereference vulnerability in Media Library (CVE-2018-14747).
- Fixed an improper authorization vulnerability (CVE-2018-14748).
- Fixed a stack-based buffer overflow vulnerability (CVE-2018-14749).
- QTS would sometimes still display error messages about unclean file systems even after users performed file system checks.
- Storage & Snapshots did not provide enough options or clear instructions for creating iSCSI LUNs.
- Network & Virtual Switch could not correctly display virtual adapters that had been created after users updated QTS to 4.3.5.0684.
- Users could not directly mount a remote NAS via FTP in File Station.
- QTS could not enter disk standby mode after users installed CloudLink.
- Checking file system for a volume during a folder migration would cause migration errors.
- QTS would display unexpected installation messages for SSD Profiling Tool when users restarted the NAS.
- When users searched for TV series in TheTVDB, Video Station could not display posters if the cast information was not available.
- Users could not expand the capacity of a volume to more than 16 TB even if the value of bytes per inode was set to 32 K.
- Users could not download data or search for torrents in Download Station after selecting a VPN connection as the gateway for Download Station in App Center.
- In Firefox, Music Station would still play the current track when users tried to skip to the next track.
- Users could not modify or delete the specified username when configuring the SMTP service account settings in Notification Center.
- In File Station, users could not mount a remote NAS that was joined to an Active Directory domain.
- Expanding thick volumes would cause longer NAS startup times.
- It would take longer than expected to open folders that contained .mp4 files in File Station.
- Users could not configure Service Binding settings after enabling VLAN for a port trunking group.
- Certain adapters would disappear from port trunking groups after users woke up the NAS from sleep mode.
- Using the Asmedia ASM1061 controller (firmware version 4.20) would cause disk errors.
- Users could only set the jumbo frame to 1500 for the QXG-10G1T network card.
- Users could not search for files in a shared folder mounted on macOS if the folder path contained spaces.
- Virtual switches would remove virtual adapters used by virtual machines after users woke up the NAS from sleep mode.
- Photo Station could not display photo tags that users added via SMB.
- myQNAPcloud would keep checking network connectivity after users disabled UPnP port forwarding.
- Resource Monitor could not display network usage for adapters where VLAN was enabled.
- Network & Virtual Switch could not detect the QM2-2P10G1T expansion card after users updated QTS to 4.3.5.0728.
- Users could not set the subnet mask of an adapter to 255.255.248.0 (/21).
- Inserting a USB external device to the NAS would change the SMB shared folder access permissions to the default settings.
- Network & Virtual Switch would stop responding after users set 255.255.255.255 as the netmask of a static route.
- Users could only set the jumbo frame to 1500 after installing a second network card.
- QTS could not detect the QM2-2S-220A expansion card and the M.2 SSDs installed on the card.
- Users could not open .eml files when using File Station in a new tab even if QmailAgent was installed.
- Users could not check the file system for a snapshot shared folder volume.
- Notification Center would send error messages when users downloaded files via a share link created by a non-administrator user.
- Users could not access the SQL server database after enabling Service Binding and creating a large number of virtual interfaces.
- Fan rotation speeds would increase unexpectedly after users woke up the NAS from sleep mode.
- The exFAT license could not function normally after users inserted an exFAT external drive and then restarted the NAS.
- Users could not play videos with VLC media player when using File Station in a new tab.
- Users could not play .m4a audio files in Music Station after pausing the files for a while.
- Static routes would sometimes disappear after users restarted the NAS.
- Users could not enable Domain Controller on the TS-x31 series even after configuring the default gateway.
- Users could not preview the files in Qsync folders when viewing a volume snapshot in Snapshot Manager.
- Network & Virtual Switch would display unrecognizable virtual adapters after users enabled OpenVPN and installed Container Station.
- After creating a virtual switch with a port trunking group using a static IP address, users could not access QTS when waking up the NAS from sleep mode.
- Unexpected error messages about DNS registration failure would appear when users joined the NAS to a domain and enabled WINS server.