Na světě je nový firmware ve verzi: "4.3.4.0695".
Stažení poslední verze firmware QTS je nyní možné jako vždy v sekci "Centrum stahování
", anebo v menu QNAP NAS dle návrhu automatické detekce nového FW (Live update bude k dispozici zítra).Změny:Important Notes
- This QTS update changes the file system of the system partition to ext4 for ARM-based models with Annapurna Labs processors. For data security reasons, you are not able to downgrade QTS to a previous version after this update.
Affected models: TS-131P, TS-231P, TS-431P, TS-531P, TS-231+, TS-431+, TS-231P2, TS-431P2, TS-431X, TS-431X2, TS-531X, TS-831X, TS-1231XU-RP, TS-1231XU, TS-831XU-RP, TS-831XU, TS-431XU-RP, TS-431XU, TS-431XeU, and TS-1635.
- To ensure system stability, QNAP recommends updating and then restarting QVPN Service in App Center after you update QTS to 4.3.4.
- As QTS previous versions of ARM models do not support snapshots, when you upgrade to QTS 4.3.4, the original volume cannot use this feature immediately. To solve this problem, you have to back up the existing data on your QNAP NAS to external storage. Then you can rebuild the QNAP NAS and take snapshots to the new storage pool with multiple volumes.
- QTS 4.3.4 is the final available firmware update for the following models:
TS-EC1679U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1679U-RP, TS-1679U-RP, TS-EC1279U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1279U-RP, TS-1279U-RP, TS-1079 Pro, TS-EC879U-RP, TS-879U-RP, TS-1270U-RP, TS-870U-RP, TS-470U-RP, TS-470U-SP, TS-1269U-RP, TS-869U-RP, TS-469U-RP, TS-469U-SP, TS-879 Pro, TVS-870, TS-870 Pro, TS-870, TVS-670, TS-670 Pro, TS-670, TVS-470, TS-470 Pro, TS-470, TS-869 Pro, TS-869L, TS-669 Pro, TS-669L, TS-569 Pro, TS-569L, TS-469 Pro, TS-469L, TS-269 Pro, TS-269L, IS-400 Pro.
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- When QTS 4.3.x is installed on NAS models running on 64-bit Intel and AMD processors, some applications may not be supported. To check if installed apps on your NAS are compatible with QTS 4.3.x, download the QTS 64-bit compatibility tool and install it on your current QTS build. (https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/CF64_0.1-1114.qpkg.zip
- Starting from QTS 4.3.4, QNAP NAS devices no longer support creating storage pools or static volumes using NVMe PCIe/M.2 SSDs. However, this limitation does not apply to the SSDs installed in built-in M.2 slots or on QM2 expansion cards.
- Below are the kernel versions for the NAS models supported by "QTS 4.3.4.0695":
kernel 3.10.20: TS-128, TS-228
kernel 3.2.26: TS-x31, TS-x31U
kernel 3.4.6: TS-x69, TS-x69U, TS-x69L
kernel 4.2.8: HS-251, IS-400, SS-x79U, TS-x79, TS-x79U, TS-x70, TS-x70U, TVS-x70, TS-x31P, TS-x31P2, TS-x31+, TS-x31X, TS-x31XU, TS-x28A, TS- x35, TS-x51, TS-x51A, TS-x51U, TS-x53, TS-x53A, TBS-x53A, TS-x53B, TS-x53BU, TS-x53S, IS-453S, TS-x53U, TVS-x63, TS-x63, TS-x63U, TS-x73U, TS-x77, TVS-x80, TS-x80, TVS-x80U, TS-x80U, TVS-x82, TVS-x82S, TVS-1582TU, TS-x85, TES-x85U, TDS-16489U, TVS-x71, TVS-x71U, TVS-x73Fixed Issues
- Fixed a vulnerability in Samba to address insufficient validation on the client directory (CVE-2018-10858).
- Fixed a vulnerability in Samba to prevent the disclosure of confidential information from the Active Directory LDAP server (CVE-2018-10919).
- The MAC address of network interfaces would change unexpectedly after users updated QTS to 4.3.4_20180810 on the TS-x31P.
- The button string in File Station for creating share links was misplaced in Dutch.
- In File Station, users could not send a share link via email from the local computer.
- Users could not connect to a WebDAV server using Remote Mount in File Station.
- The NAS would sometimes restart unexpectedly when users transferred files between two iSCSI LUNs.
- Connecting an external eSATA disk to the NAS would cause QTS to stop responding.
- Backup speeds were slower than expected when users backed up data to an external storage device connected to the NAS via StorageCraft ShadowProtect SPX.
- The NAS would sometimes restart unexpectedly when users frequently transferred files to shared folders via Samba.
- The speeds of file transfer from the NAS to NTFS external disks were slower than expected.
- Users could not access exFAT disks after updating QTS to 4.3.4.0644_20180710 on the TS-x69 models.
- QTS would stop responding after users performed a file system check if users accessed QTS on macOS High Sierra 10.13.6.
- Users could not access QTS after connecting an external eSATA disk to the NAS.
- Users could not access the NAS shared folders on Windows Server 2008 R2 after joining the NAS to a domain.
- Users could not correctly configure DNS settings to resolve domain names after enabling Domain Controller.
- QTS could not display correct memory information in Control Panel > System Status > Hardware Information after users installed certain Transcend memory modules.
- Users could not successfully migrate shared folders on an encrypted volume.
- The write speeds on NTFS external disks were slower than expected after users updated QTS to 4.3.4.0644.
- QTS could not detect some constituent disks in RAID groups after users updated QTS to 4.3.4.0675 on certain models.
- Users could not restore files whose filenames contained the slash character (/) from a snapshot if the files were created in a shared folder mounted via AFP.