Vyšel nový firmware pro QNAP router QHora-301W s označením "1.4.2.0001".
Nová verze je k dispozici v menu QHora routeru - sekce Firmware, nebo je možné jej stáhnout i na webové stránce "Centrum stahování".
- Supports DDNS service.
- Supports QVPN Client feature for the OpenVPN VPN protocol.
- DNS is available for DHCP and PPPoE WAN interface in the Port Definition section.
- Supports the 160 MHz channel in areas governed by CE, IC, OFCA, NCC, TELEC safety regulations.
- The dashboard WAN overview would falsely display the data transfer rate over 10 Gbps if the Ethernet frame size is below 1510 bytes and the user uses the 10 Gbps port to test the LAN to WAN throughput.
- The 5 GHz wireless signal (SSID) would become inaccessible if the channel is set to 165 and the bandwidth is changed from 20 MHz to 80 MHz.
- Modifying the DHCP server settings and the reserve IP address settings in the VLAN page would display a network error.
- EXT4 formatted USB devices connected to the router would not allow write access.
- Users could enter "0" in the fourth byte location of the static route next hop IP address.
- The Internet connection timeout error message would be displayed before completely establishing whether the Internet connection has severed from the router.