Vyšel nový firmware s označením "184.108.40.2060".
Nová verze firmware QTS řady 4.5.1 je k dispozici v QTS.
Případně jsou odkazy uvedeny níže, nebo je možné FW stáhnout i v sekci "Centrum stahování".
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- To learn more about NAS models that support the TL-D800C, TL-R1200C-RP, TL-D400S, TL-D800S, TL-D1600S, TL-R400S, TL-R1200S-RP, see the Compatibility List at https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility-expansion
- We have fixed the vulnerabilities in the following apps to ensure your data security: Surveillance Station, QVPN Service, Qfiling, Qsync Central, QcalAgent, and IFTTT Agent. To continue using these apps, go to the App Center and update them to the latest version.
- For more information on the kernel versions for NAS models that QTS 4.5.1 supports, see https://www.qnap.com/en/release-note/kernel
- Removed the following applications from App Center due to PHP 7 updates in QTS 4.4.1: "phpEasyProject", "Dolphin", "CMS Made Simple", "Vtiger CRM", "iStat", "PostgreSQL 220.127.116.11", and "ownCloud".
- Due to compatibility issues, the following applications have been removed from the App Center in QTS 4.4.1: FileFlex, MantisBT, SugarCRM, Xeams, DokuWiki, and Azure Storage.
- Once you update QTS to 4.4.1 (or later) on the TS-1635AX, you will not be able to downgrade QTS to versions earlier than 4.4.1.
- Removed support for Plex Home Theater from HybridDesk Station.
- After reaching their end of support in July 2020, Notes Station and Qnotes have been removed from QTS App Center, Google Play, and Apple App Store. We recommend using Notes Station 3 and Qnotes 3 to benefit from the next-generation note-taking features. For details on how to transfer your notes from Notes Station 2 to Notes Station 3, see the following tutorial: https://www.qnap.com/en/how-to/tutorial ... -station-3
- Removed HappyGet from the App Center due to changes in Google extension policies.
- vQTS does not support updating to 4.5.1 and later versions. QNAP will only release security updates for vQTS. We recommend using QuTScloud as an alternative virtual NAS solution. For details, go to https://www.qnap.com/solution/qutscloud-hypervisor
- Starting from 4.5.1, QTS is no longer compatible with the following applications: DJ2 Console, CodexPack.
- Certain processes would repeatedly occur after users deleted virtual switches.
- The NAS could not connect to the Internet via a port trunking group configured as the system default gateway after updating QTS.
- Even after setting TLS version compatibility to 1.2, users could still connect to the NAS web server via a browser that did not support TLS 1.2.
- Storage & Snapshots would not correctly display the color of Disk 2 indicator.
- Storage & Snapshots would take longer than expected to display a complete list of volumes and LUNs after users created a large number of thin LUNs.
- Storage & Snapshots sometimes could not display Qtier auto tiering statistics.
- Storage & Snapshots interface would stop responding when users tried to open Global Settings.
- Users sometimes could not delete snapshots from Storage & Snapshots.
- Snapshot Manager could not restore a Time Machine backup folder from a snapshot.
- Snapshot Manager would not correctly display the remaining time for the next scheduled snapshot when the system language was set to Italian.
- Users sometimes could not remove the ultra-high speed tier for a Qtier storage pool.
- The NAS could not enter disk standby mode after users enabled Qtier for storage pools.
- Users sometimes could not disable Fibre Channel LUNs.
- QTS could not display the user list when user account information contained special characters.
- Users could not connect to certain shared folders via NFS.
- Users could not access shared folders via NFS after updating QTS to 18.104.22.1685 build 20201024.
- Anonymous FTP access would create an unexpected shared folder when NFS v4 service was enabled.
- Download speeds from NAS via FTP ASCII mode were slower than expected.
- The NAS could not successfully start when an NVMe SSD was installed in Slot 1 of the QM2 expansion card.
- In File Station, users could not open all the subfolders inside a mounted CIFS/SMB folder where shared folder access was disabled in HybridMount.
- File Station would not leave any records in Background Task if files became corrupt during file copying.
- Non-administrators could not delete files from search results in File Station.
- Modified dates would change after users copied files from an external drive to a local shared folder.
- Memory usage of Network & Virtual Switch would rise abnormally after users launched virtual machines for a long time, thus affecting VM and system storage performance.
- Network & Virtual Switch would display an adapter in a port trunking group as disconnected when the NAS woke from sleep.
- iSCSI & Fibre Channel user interface would occasionally stop responding when importing or exporting LUNs after users deleted some LUNs.
- Users could not clone virtual machines to iSCSI LUNs using LVM (logical volume management).
- Access control list in iSCSI & Fibre Channel could only save changes to the first LUN masking policy.
- Users could not perform disk defragmentation tasks for iSCSI LUNs mounted on Windows Server.
- QTS could not automatically update the system according to the schedule specified by users.
- Users could not back up snapshots using Snapshot Replica after shrinking thin volumes.
- Users could not specify access permissions for the Netlogon folder after configuring the NAS as a domain controller.
- QuLog Center would not correctly display the time of system events when users accessed QTS using Safari.
- QuLog Center could not correctly display the number of items per page specified by users on a custom tab.
- nvsrequest_log would keep increasing when users accessed the NAS via SSH using PuTTY.
- Unexpected error messages would occur when users executed the "smb.sh restart" command to restart the NAS via SSH.
- Even if users failed to join the NAS to a domain, QTS would still apply the DNS server settings on the configuration wizard.
- Email notifications from Syslog server could not display complete information.
- Blocked online users on the Deny List would remain blocked even after their block period ended.
- The CPU on the TS-251A could not be overclocked to the upper limit indicated in the CPU specifications.
- The TS-832PXU did not support Fibre Channel as expected.
- The TVS-473 did not correctly display the speed of the QXG-5G1T-111C network expansion card.
- Fixed multiple command injection vulnerabilities.
- Fixed a vulnerability in Apache HTTP server (CVE-2020-9490).
- Fixed an out-of-bounds read vulnerability in FFmpeg (CVE-2018-7557).
- Fixed two divide-by-zero vulnerabilities in FFmpeg (CVE-2018-14394 and CVE-2018-14395).
- Fixed an improper input validation vulnerability in FFmpeg (CVE-2018-12458).
- Fixed a vulnerability caused by reachable assertion in FFmpeg (CVE-2018-15822).
Odkazy ke stažení nového FW:
Kód: Vybrat vše