Vyšel nový firmware s označením "h184.108.40.2069".
Nová verze firmware QuTS hero řady h4.5.0 je k dispozici v QuTS hero systému nebo je možné jej stáhnout i v sekci "Centrum stahování".
- Fixed a command injection vulnerability in QTS.
- Users could not export a source LUN to a shared folder.
- QuTS hero could not detect USB drives connected to the QXP-10G2U3A USB expansion card.
- Administrators could not change a user's folder access permissions from "deny access" to "read/write".
- The NAS would take a long time to restart during disk resilvering.
- QuTS hero would display storage threshold alerts for the system storage pool even though the system could automatically expand the storage space.
- Users could not modify access permissions for third-level subfolders.
- A user's Windows ACL permissions would not be correctly configured even though NAS administrators granted permissions to the user.
- QuTS hero could not automatically install the advanced network driver.
- Users sometimes could not create Snapshot Replica jobs.
- Users could arbitrarily modify the access permission settings of a shared folder that was mounted from a cloud storage service.
- A trunking group would continue using the MAC address of an adapter even after users had removed the adapter from the group, causing MAC address conflicts.
- Users could not rename shared folders cloned from Snapshot Vault.
- Users sometimes could not clone snapshots in Snapshot Vault.
- Control Panel would sometimes stop responding when administrators modified a user's access permissions for a shared folder.
- Modifying a user's folder access permissions would sometimes affect the permission settings of another user.
- Administrators sometimes could not modify a user's folder access permissions.
- System Logs would not display an event message when SSD cache type was changed from "read-write" to "read only".
- QuTS hero could not detect the QM2 expansion card installed in PCIE Slot 2 on the TS-h886.