Vyšla nová verze QVR Pro 184.108.40.206[Important Notes]
- QVR Pro 2.0.0 prohibits any application downgrades.
- Users can install QVR Elite and QVR Pro on the same NAS, but can only enable one at any time.
- QTS enables daily updates for shared folder size by default. In order to optimize the performance of disk I/O operation, QNAP suggests to either schedule an idle time to run the function or disable it. [New Features]
- Integration with QVR Face to provide Face Search in the search function.
- Cross is an AI analytics dashboard.
- QVR Pro can automatically detect the IP address of a newly connected camera. Users can see the IP address in camera settings.
- Added the "View Camera'' interface on the web desktop. Users can now directly access QVR Pro Client through QVR Pro. (Only for Windows and Mac platforms.)
- Database Management is a new feature for Recording Storage, providing an overview of database space usage. System Database
- Location allows to move the database to a newly added volume for recording space optimization. [Enhancements]
- Improved the user menu on the left with a clearer layout for fast and easy navigation.
- Enhanced the API for developers to integrate existing applications with recorded files. Users can now download recorded files under the mp4 format.
- Improved recording performance by reducing the database write frequency. [Fixed Issues]
- Fixed an issue where a blank list without event rules in the event rule list is displayed when non-English characters are entered.
- Fixed an issue where the camera settings page under QTS 4.5.2 cannot be opened in some models with QUSBCam2 installed.
- Fixed an issue where when adding a Hikvision DS-2DE7430IW camera, it automatically changes to DS-2DE7420IW.
- Fixed an issue where noise happens during playback when the audio is recorded under the G711 A-law format.
- Fixed an issue where the audio overlaps during playback when the audio is recorded under the AAC format. [System Requirements]
-Minimum Memory: 4GB
Zdroj: https://www.qnap.com/en/app_releasenote ... RProServer